Friday, May 27, 2011

Sweet Annie Seeds.....

Can you just smell them through the computer....I am offering sweet annie seeds. Now if you've ever bought seeds online or in the stores you know that you only get a few seeds in the package and not a handful......Here, You'll get a heaping tablespoon size or so  which is about 400 or more seeds to start your own Artemesia Garden aka Sweet Annie Garden !! The seeds are from the crop that I purchased from a local herb farmer here in NYS this past fall.Remember that when it grows, let some of the seeds drop to the ground so it will reseed itself for the next year and you'll enjoy this great herb for years to come!  I have a bunch of my own seedling emerging from the ground from this same crop. I am soooo excited to have it in my garden this year. Email me with any questions. I have posted the paypal purchase button on the right sidebar here on my blog. Remember that you do not need a paypal account to use it, just a ccard. Shipping is FREE (only in the continental US) and the seeds are $4.50/bag. If you live in Canada message me via email FIRST so I can figure out shipping. I cannot ship internationally elsewhere~sorry.


9 comments:

  1. I would love some, I'll email you. thanks ~
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I want some. What do I have to do? My e-mail is hollyhillsprimitives@yahoo.com Thanks a million, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. i WOULD LOVE TO PURCHASE SOME SEEDS. pLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT i NEED TO DO. tHANK YOU....
    SHERRIE
    sherrie7200@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey Patti, I am trying to post this on my blog and facebook as advertisement for you but it won't let me copy the pic. or the link.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would also like to have some!
    Do you also give instructions with the seeds?
    Where is the best place to plant them?
    I heard they can grow quite tall is that true?
    How do you dry them? Any info would help.
    Thanks!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Patti,
    I am so wishing this screen was scratch n sniff! But alas it is not :0( Happy Selling and I hope you have a safe and happy holiday weekend! hugs
    lil raggedy angie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Patti.. got any seeds left? If so I would like to purchase a package. Thanks!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are they hard to grow and where can you grow them? Do I have to start them out as seedlings? What time of the year can I grow them and when do you harvest it? Thanks, Laura

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...