Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Friendship Seed Swap:

Watching a plant grow from a single tiny seed is just amazing to me.....I love the sense of accomplishment, beauty and wonderment of it all....I had the pleasure of seed swapping with Traci of York Mountain Primitives....She sent me: Dead Nettle, Columbine, Grape hyacinth and Chives. I can't wait to plant them...and look at how cute the lil' ditty bag is that they came in....I see more flower beds dancin' in my head. Thank you Traci...yours should be arriving shortly...



My new zinnia crop this year (from last year's harvested seeds)....just starting to open up....Pretty soon there will be a burst of so many colors....They bloom til the first frost~my kinda flowers!
Madalynne (Primitive Pineapple)~How are yours doing?





5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see them grow!

    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful idea for a swap. I agree with you, watching something grow and come to life is awesome.
    Have a wonderful day~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Zinnia's mine are peaking a little~
    look forward to seeing your seed grow~ wonderful idea from Traci & so generous~
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Traci is scattering seeds of kindness all over blogland!! Such a sweetie! Your zinnias are gorgeous Patti!!! Enjoy! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. Can't wait to see them growing. Your gardens are beautiful.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...