Monday, August 1, 2011

Goodies in the mail....

Maureen wanted jar candles so I swapped some grungy candle jars~n~ tarts and a tart burner with her. Maureen is the creative genious of Sweet Meadows Farm and this is what came to my door today. Now most of you know that Maureen hasn't been feeling well lately so I was just blown away with her generosity....I'm in prim heaven right now....just look at these sweet dollies...and a bear too! the bear has a quilted heart and smells deliciously like cinnamon...the larger annie is just perfect with her alphabet apron and handpainted face...the lil annie has an Americana outfit...I love it!...and just look at this sweet bunny~her face is just precious...I put them all together on my new sewing machine cabinet....
Maureen is my prim idol !!


Here's some of what I sent to Maureen:
Go on over to Maureen's blog and wish her well....


8 comments:

  1. Wow! Great swap! Those dollies are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Patti,

    So many sweet things from the Sweet Meadow Farm! Maureen did well and so did you, great looking tarts and candles for her...

    Blessings,
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Patti, Wow Maureen sure spoiled you, I love Maureen, I have a few of her dolls. And she is so kind and caring. She has a talent for making dolls that not many people have.
    You sent her some wonderful things too.
    Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your new goodies from Maureen! She and you both got some great things.Hugs,Jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. You two are an awesome swapping duo! Great goodies going both ways I'd say!! Fun, fun, fun!! Hope you have a great week ahead! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful swap on both ends! Enjoy! ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. that is a really great swap. You both got wonderful things.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...