Monday, August 8, 2011

Witches Hat....

Look what just came in the mail from my bloggin' friend Traci of York Mountain Primitives....She asked a few of us who posted in July, what we liked most: witches, pumpkins, bats, etc...I said Witch of course...so she made this darling prim witches hat for me.....Traci is so creative and sweet. I love the little spider on it with all the wool "spider webs" and cute lil' buttons and patches...oh and it smells just great too....The spider is hanging on with is wired legs...TOO CUTE! THANK YOU SO MUCH TRACI. This will become part of my Prim Halloween collection for sure!! If you haven't been over to see Traci...just stop on over to her blog....

Click on the pic for a better view of this witchy lil' hat...could be a pinkeep too!

6 comments:

  1. Hi,Patti
    Cute hat from Sweet Traci~ I love the spider!!!
    enjoy
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the witches hat. Even the spider webs are darling. So nice of Traci. Enjoy! Have a great day
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that just the cutest thing?!! Love it!! That spider makes me laugh!! Traci is so creative - and such a sweetie!! I was a lucky commenter that day too....You need to pop over and see the cute little black cat penny rug she made me!! Hope you have a great week! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your witches hat. Traci is so talented. Hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the hat. That is amazing. She did a really great job.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...