Monday, December 5, 2011

Help....

I'm helping a prim friend set up her blog~JoJo's Primitives and can't for the life of me figure out where the "minima" blog template is....Did they get rid of that with the updated features? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks prim friends!

Jolene eats, sleeps and breaths primitives...buying them that is....she goes to the auction every Wed...I'm going to teach her how to sew and made prims....she's my "new" old friend that I pal around with at the prim shows...we grew up in the same neighborhood....we've been having a blast......Stop by and become a follower. Now I just need her to put on some pics and posts ;)

Here we are at a prim show a few weeks ago....we were the last ones to leave....met a great prim friend too...who took our pic!!


Here are some prim Santas that I made out of wool...they are a free pattern from The Woolen Willow through Primitive Quilts and Projects....Click on the link for the freebie...I also added some evergreen~n~berries and a tag.... but forgot to take a pic...


Here are some mini sweet annie candy canes that I made recently...They smell great!!



6 comments:

  1. Hi Patti, Yes, I think that blog template left with the update.. You might be able to find the old HTML code if you google it. Then just manually put in the code.... Love those Santas and I bet those CC do smell yummy!

    Hugs,Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my template at http://twincreekprimitives.blogspot.com/. I couldn't get it to line up right with the new blogger formats. I emailed her and she told me how to do the minima template.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can still find the minima template...go into the design then click the edit HTML tab and scroll down to the bottom and you will find it there. Hope this helps, if not just send me a email and I can help more if you need it.
    Colleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patti! Just signed up to follow Jo Jo. an't wait to see her prims.
    Thanks for the freebie link~ love them freebies!
    Those candy canes you made are wonderful!
    Prim Blessings,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Patti, love your candy cane ornies with the sweet annie, I bet they smell divine and your wollen santa head ornies are just too cute!
    Hope you manage to get your friend sorted with her blog, am afraid am no help whatsoever as I barely remembered how I set my own blog up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little wooly Santas Patti - and those candy canes are adorable too!!! I don't have time this season for holiday crafting and really miss it....think it helped keep me sane because, right now, I'm feeling pretty crazy....Hope your week is off to a great start! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...