Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tablerunner WIP....

This is what I'm working on for a friend....goes with her kitchen colors...kinda of a late Christmas present...she's been sick and out of work for a few weeks. I had so much fun picking this coordinating fabric out...the chocolate brown binding will go all the way around and the ends will be pointed. It's about 32 inches long. What do you think so far? She has the most beautiful victorian home so I can't wait for her to see it (maybe she'll let me take some pics of her gorgeous house for you all to see)!! Everytime I go over I say I want to live there!! Were meeting next week and then will go antiquing.  Yippee!

Have a great night everyone.

14 comments:

  1. Patti, I love your table runner, it is beautiful! Your friend will love it!!! You have a wonderful New Years, hugs, Lecia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the table runner - and I'm sure your friend will, too! Have been trying to catch up on some blogs. I just saw your snowflake ornament tutorial - LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That will be a beautiful table runner! I love the colors! Blessings, Shirlee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Patti,
    The table runner is beautiful~ your friend will love it!
    Have a great time antiquing!
    Happy New Year,
    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the runner Patti. Please make sure you show fininshed pics.

    Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friend will love that table runner for sure! Tell her that us blogging buddies want to see it in her house. Happy New Year! Janice

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful gift. I know your friend will love it.
    Have a blessed New Year,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. O such a beautiful runner ! Happy New Years to you ! hugs lilraggedyangie

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love making runners and make mostly raggy ones..yours is awesome and you have inspired me to try something different for gifts next year :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow that is beautiful. She is going to love it.
    Happy New Year my friend. All the happiness and health to you.
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it Patti! Love those colors! I've always been into black but find myself liking brown more and more. I'm sure your friend will love, it's going to be beautiful when you're done!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bet your friend will absolutely love it....The fabrics are really fun....Happy, happy, new year! Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, is that beautiful! Great job and what a nice pick me up gift!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...