Sunday, January 29, 2012

A New look....

I'm going to be making some changes to my blog and my home. I'm getting more interested in the French Country Farmhouse look which also incorporates vintage, antiques and prims.....all of which I still love.

With that being said, I want to share a blog that is newish to me. Rosemary over at Villabarnes Blog transforms those gaudy gold frames and furniture into the most beautiful Parisan beauties....I love how she uses gesso to age her pieces. I have a few frames and bottles of gesso laying around and can't wait to try the technique. So go on over and see what it's all about. ps she has a second prize for the giveaway~a birdbox redo.

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your new look~ the farmhouse is really getting big~ pretty whites~
    Rosemary's blog is inspiring~
    have a nice day
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing my giveaway, and for the lovely compliments. I'm glad you found me, so I could find you. I'm a new follower.
    xoxoRosemary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what all you come up with in your new look. It's fun to look back and see what you were doing a few years ago and compare it to now, because you can be sure it is not the same. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you'll be having fun making some wonderful changes. Can't wait to see what you will do!
    Enjoy the ride~
    ~Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see what you do! Love all that white!

    Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that rug on my blog too, but it is only a sample Suzanne is using in her hooking demonstration for our Superbowl Party. So sorry! Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Rosemary's blog too. Have you seen Faded Charm? Lots of beautiful whites there too which inspired me to start decorating with them and to start a vintage blog. I LOVE it!!! Looking forward to seeing what you do. Thanks for leaving a comment so that I found your blog.
    Faye

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...