Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Sweet Annie Seeds....


Hurry~it's not too late to plant some sweet annie herbs in your gardens...
Sweet Annie Seeds $4.50/pack...you get two tablespoons worth of seeds~that's about 20 times more than you get with most herbal-garden sites. Visit my blog sidebar to purchase through paypal.

Here are three of my seedlings that reseeded themselves from last year.....Yay! Can you see how small they are compared to my weeds?....I really hate to weed...I will be doing a lot of transplanting as these lil' guys are all around my huge garden...I'll put them in rows and maybe use mulch or the black tarp stuff....stay tuned.



This is what they will look like later on:


Here's my fresh harvest from last year...so green...I used glycerine to preserve some of this...


This is dried SA...has turned a bit brown...



4 comments:

  1. I got some of your seeds before and got only 2 plants, but I think the soil was wrong for them. My plants look great this year - so nice and green and fern-like! Love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet things are crazy busy there for you!

    Just wanted to send you some warm wishes for a fabulous 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Came by to see what you're up to.

    Probably too much to bother blogging.

    Anyway, just wanted to say HI! Happy Thursday! Hope all is well in your world.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Raspberry seedlings said...